Tonight, Oct. 28:
- The Shepherdstown Community Club will be kicking off BooFest tonight with their 4th annual Vampire’s Ball. The ball will be held in the War Memorial Building from 9 p.m.-12 a.m. The cost of admission is $6 a person, or $10 a couple.
Saturday, Oct. 29:
- Fable Circuit will be playing at the Devonshire starting at 9 p.m. There is no cover charge and the event will be 21 and up. Costumes are encouraged.
- The Community Club’s Haunted House will be open in the War Memorial Building. See shepherdstowncc.org for dates and times.
- Town Run will be hosting a costume Bunny Hop party from 9 p.m. until 12 a.m. The event is open to all ages until midnight with a $5 cover charge. There will be wine and cheese tasting as well as a tap takeover by Wild Wolf Brewing Company.
Monday, Oct. 31:
- 6 p.m.- Trick or Treat begins in Shepherdstown
- 7 p.m.- 10 p.m- Town Run Brewing Company will be hosting a kid friendly Halloween dance party